Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Postsecret

I usually visit Postsecret every Monday or Tuesday to get the latest secrets. I suppose there is a voyeuristic quality to the website, to be able to read people's deepest secrets displayed on the internet. I wanted to share one that I find 1) incredibly sad and 2) probably true. I feel the same way. Here it is:


I'm not saying that I'm secretly gay or something. But I find it horribly depressing that because I am not a devout Christian, and I don't go to church every weekend, I may never get even the smallest chance to become president one day. On top of the fact that I'm a woman and I'm Asian. Who knows though, I'm only 22! But the fact that this person can't be himself and for fear of his own sexuality might be denied his dream of becoming president. Anyway, what do you think?

And for my song today, I've posted one of my favorites from Youtube, its the talented Imogen Heap singing "Just For Now" live, its truly amazing and worth a watch in my opinion! Also, if you watch closely, you'll see Zach Braff!

1 comment:

StephanieAnn said...

No one else thinks this is cool? Must be me then..