I've been feeling reminiscent so I thought I'd make a list of what I miss most about the States, people excluded and in no particular order.
3. people saying "bless you" after sneezing
4. speaking English
5. personal bubble space
6. living in a house (vs. apartment)
7. actual enclosed showers
9. air conditioner/heater
10. people saying "excuse me" when they bump into you
11. cheese! on everything!
13. Target, e.g. one stop shopping
Conversely, this is what I'll miss about Taiwan.
2. cheap food
3. night markets
4. all of the convenience stores
5. speaking Chinese
7. walking everywhere
8. the close mountains and ocean
Well this is all that comes to mind right now. If you'd like to add to the list, let me know!