Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick

So I've caught some bug going around and now I'm sick. Yesterday began with a little sore throat which turned into me getting really dizzy around lunch time. My skin began to get really sensitive and all my muscles were sore like I had just gotten back from snowboarding. After work, I went to a doctor and it turned out, I also had a fever. But thankfully, I got me some medicine and I'll get to sleep it off with my week off for Chinese New Year!

Also, to continue with my complain-a-thon, I bought two LSAT prep books yesterday on Amazon which were at the time priced at $64.00, only to find out today that their prices were both lowered to $40.00! So basically with the extra $40.00 I could've saved, I could have bought a third book. Oh, the injustices!

In other news, I've found a dress that I really want to get from Urban Outfitters, when I get home and lose the appropriate amount of weight of course.


I love it, it has the same vibe as that dress Carrie wore in the Sex and the City movie.

No comments: